Tools I use for my personal life and work.
- DEVONthink – A smart document management which helps me externalize memory, collect, analyze, summarize and keep my data organized in a central repository. Its built-in artificial intelligence function automatically classify’s new information based on how you filed similar documents. I use Devonthink to store only my private data.
- Evernote – A digital note-taking app used to capture notes from books I read, particular phrases or passages clipped from the web, important notes from my daily work, scanned receipts, documents I receive by mail, ideas and everything else I have on my mind. My word processor for short stories and articles. (Upgrade to Premium for a month for FREE to try it out)
- TextExpander – Saves me time and keystrokes also check’s spelling and grammar
- Omnifocus – My personal task management app which make use of Getting Things Done method by David Allen.
- Banktivity – Tracks my expenses helping me keep a balanced budget.
- Canva – A simple to use web based design tool.
- Health – My movement and sleep tracker.
- Xmind – An effective graphical representation of my ideas, concepts and thoughts.
- Vmware Fusion – My virtualization lab, it helps me create an environment where I can build and develop all my nerdy passions.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC – It helps me create, modify and sign digital documents for work and personal use.
- Calibre – The all in one solution for all my e-book.